/ Privacy Statement
/ Who are we?
/ Which data de we use?
We collect and store data that you voluntarily choose to provide to us. These data are:
- company name
- contact person
- telephone number
- e-mail address
/ Data we collect by automated means
We also collect data using the cookies we set during your visit to this Website. Cookies are small text files that a website transfers to the hard drive of your computer or your mobile device when you visit the website. Cookies contain information that is consultable by the party that set the cookie. There are different types of cookies, such as those set by the manager of the Website itself (‘first party cookies’) and cookies from a third party (‘third-party cookies’).
You control the placement of cookies and you can refuse them by adjusting the cookie settings in your browser. Most browsers indicate how you can refuse the placement of cookies, how you are notified if cookies are placed and how you can delete placed cookies altogether. However, by refusing cookies or by deleting placed cookies, it is possible that you cannot (fully) use the Website.
- to determine whether you visited the Website before and to inform you of information you provided during an earlier visit. The cookies are placed by the domain www.cloudvps.com and they remain on your computer or mobile device for 30 days.
- to collect website statistics so as to analyze how the Website is used by its visitors, e.g. the pages they access, time spent on a particular page and how visitors navigate through the Website. These cookies are placed by the domain www.cloudvps.com and they remain on your computer or mobile device for 30 days.
/ How do we use the data we collect?
We use the data we collect about you through the Website to analyse how you found us and where you accessed the Website. For this purpose, we keep the data you provided to us or that we collected by automated means, for a period of 30 days.
We may also use information we collect about you through the Website so as to comply with our legal obligations, industry standards and our policy.
/ Data sharing
We will not sell the data we collected about you to third parties or otherwise disclose them, save as set out below.
We may submit data we received from or collected about you through the Website to service providers we retain to provide certain services for us, like hosting or managing this Website, or to analyse the data. We will contractually agree with these service providers that they build in the appropriate safeguards to protect the data they process on our behalf.
It is possible that we must disclose your details pursuant to statutory regulations, by order from regulatory bodies or other government agencies, to protect or defend our rights, or to investigate, prevent or act against illegal activities, alleged fraud or a breach of the conditions for the use of the Website or other applicable conditions. We also reserve the right to transfer data we have collected about you if we sell or transfer (part of) our business activities.
Within the business concern to which CloudVPS belongs, your data can be exchanged within the European Union for the aforementioned purposes. Processing within the concern occurs predominantly for marketing and internal administration(including internal analysis) purposes. No more personal data is exchanged than is reasonably necessary.
/ Transmission of data
We care about the security of data and we will take reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect the personal details we collect. However, because of the open nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between us or information stored on this Website is always fully protected.
/ Your rights
We are aware of the fact that you have the following rights in relation to your personal details:
- the right to freely and with reasonable intervals contact us with the request to inform you whether your personal details are processed;
- the right to oppose the processing of your personal details for direct marketing purposes;
- the right to correct, supplement, remove or shield your personal details if these are factually untrue, incomplete, irrelevant or otherwise processed contrary to any statutory regulations;
- the right to oppose the processing of your personal details because of special personal circumstances.
If you wish to submit a request to us on the basis of the above rights, please send an email to email@example.com. We may ask for proof of your identity for the purpose of verification. We always try to answer your request within the applicable legal time period.