Windows Cloud Servers &
Traditional Virtual Server (VPS) Images Order now
Cloud for websites and applications
Pick exactly the Linux or Windows virtual server (VPS) that best match your needs and use our object store for flexible cloud storage. Use your free Content Delivery Network (CDN) to speed up your site. Increase your webshop speed with our image for Magento hosting.
Our OpenStack platform is ideal for developers. Use snapshots and cloning to set up your own development, testing, acceptance and production (DTAP) street. Then change your production environment into a load-balanced cluster using VPS hosting with SSD caching.
Cloud for IT Departments and Resellers
Our experience, scale and high-quality infrastructure makes us one of the best-equipped European cloud providers. We host a large variety of corporate solutions: from complex logistics systems to private enterprise clouds with many VPS's and hundreds of workstations. With ISO 27001, NEN 7510 and cloud certification we can assure even the most critical customers. For well established resellers and integrators who would like to use our VPS platform, we have very attractive propositions.
Cloud Provider of the year
CloudVPS has been nominated for cloud provider of the year 2014 together with Microsoft en Amazon amongst others. We need your vote to win!Vote for us
First European OpenStack Cloud
CloudVPS has introduced the first real public OpenStack cloud in Europa. This platform offers the following:
- Cloud Servers, Cloud Storage and Virtual Networks
- Management via the popular OpenStack API or the Skyline Interface
- OpenStack is open: No more lock-in risks
- Extreme redundancy: 100% High Availability
- Extreme persistence: hard disk data stored 4 times
- Extreme VPS performance for a reasonable price
- Privacy & Security: No Patriot Act and extensive certification
- Fast expanding feature set thanks to thousands of active developers
Test your own OpenStack cloud for one week + Free 10 Gigabyte Cloud Storage.
- 93 Locations worldwide
- No extra Fees
Content delivery 70% faster on average